If you use MailChimp then it will be a smart move to connect your Salesforce data to it so you don’t have to switch back and forth between these two applications. That way you more efficiently engage your customer base and streamline your communications systems.
There are two options in case you want to integrate MailChimp with Salesforce. The first one is to use MailChimp’s built in integration system and the other option is to install the MailChimp for Salesforce App.
Since you already have a MailChimp and maybe you don’t want to install any other application, then just use MailChimp’s built in integration. Doing that will allow you to add your contacts from Salesforce into a MailChimp’s list. On top of that you also get to view campaign reporting data.
MailChimp with Salesforce
If you want to do more than that, then you should use the second integration option – install the MailChimp for Salesforce app. Installing this app gives you a host of features that make you more productive. The features included with this app are the following:
- Query Builder: You can query your data and store them on a MailChimp list. You can search through records for campaign members, personal accounts, contacts, and leads to build that list.
- Report Snapshot: Allows you to review the aggregate statistics coming from MailChimp campaigns. You also get to see statistics for specific campaigns. This feature can also give you a full campaign report.
- Campaign Builder: This app also includes its own campaign builder. You can use it to design your own campaign straight from MailChimp.
- Lead Creation: This function gives you the ability to create leads for Salesforce directly from new MailChimp subscribers.
- Hourly Sync: This feature adds a touch of automation. It adds new leads, contacts, campaign members, and accounts based on a criteria you provide. It can also add members to your segments and groups.